Rafah, Israel and Gaza city
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
BBC |
It is the biggest such order since Israel resumed its offensive in the Palestinian territory earlier this month.
Reuters |
Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz announced a major expansion of the military operation in Gaza on Wednesday and said large areas of the enclave would be seized and added to the security zones of I...
The New York Times |
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday that Israel has captured a new strip of territory in the Gaza Strip, part of a new strategy to seize land in the enclave after the cease-fire with H...
Read more on News Digest
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas,” the defense minister said, while officials at hospitals inside the Palestinian territory said that Israeli strikes overnight and into Wednesday had killed more than 40 people, nearly a dozen of them children.
The Palestinian presidency on Monday warned of dangers posed by Israel’s forced evacuation orders in Rafah, southern Gaza, urging the global community to uphold its responsibilities in defense of international law and humanitarian conventions.
Aid agencies say the workers were killed and buried in a mass grave in Rafah, in southern Gaza. Residents described being shot at along the evacuation route.
2d
The Times of Israel on MSNDaily Briefing Mar. 31: Day 542 – IDF tells Gazans to leave Rafah, Trump threatens IranTimes of Israel founding editor David Horovitz discusses Gaza, Iran and the rise in rhetoric as reporter Sue Surkes describes challenges facing Kibbutz Kfar Aza residents The post Daily Briefing Mar.
RAMALLAH, March 30, 2025 (WAFA) – President of the Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Younes Al-Khatib Sunday held the Israeli occupation authorities fully responsible for the safety and lives of nine crew members besieged for eight consecutive days in Rafah’s Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood.
The Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) and the Palestinian Civil Defence have confirmed its teams recovered the body of one of its crew members who went missing in Gaza’s western Rafah on Sunday following a days-long Israeli siege on the area.
IDF kills Radwan Forces terrorist • Egyptian security delegation heads to Qatar for Gaza ceasefire talks | Page 2 of 2
The offensive comes as Israel faces criticism after the United Nations said bodies of aid workers were found in a “mass grave."